Monday, July 7, 2014

Introdution

An example of photography that I do
My name is Collin Siebener, I have been known for being a perfectionist when it comes to working with anything art related as well as work out side of art. I have been drawing and painting ever since I was three and have not stopped since. After telling people that I go to school for art and hope to pursue a career in they tell me that it is a very completive field to get into. However, thats what I like about it the harder you work for what you want the more gratitude you feel once you accomplish it. Which is why I am currently majoring in Fine Arts, but am looking to broaden my education to the field of Communication Design which is now becoming more and more popular. Which is why I am in the process of changing my major to Communication Design. I have found that there are so many different fields of Communication Design that I would not be stuck in one specific area if I were still looking to continue with Fine Arts. My goals in life are to: "stay positive, be confident, be motivated, help those who need it the most, giving it your all, and to do the best that I am capable of". I feel that by asking my self these questions I will be able to find a job that I enjoy going to everyday in life after college. When I am not in school or working I enjoy many things. One being Soccer, I have played soccer since I was in kindergarten up until my senior year in High school. Soccer became one important part of my life, not only because it was fun but also the amount of friends I made along the way and learning what it meant to have a commitment to something in life. Another thing I often like to do in when I am not busy is to take pictures. After recently taking an Intro to photography class my sophomore year I instantly was hooked, and wanted to continue learning more and more about photography. Most of my photos are of landscapes and things of that nature but I also enjoy doing portrait photography as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment